Wednesday, August 31, 2011


I was really excited to move to Reno, but I was a little nervous because I knew Zach was going to be studying the majoroty of the time. I didn't know anybody here...
We've been here for a month & I already have friends that I'm really close with & so does Zach.
The boys study ALL the time. When the boys have a quiz the wives get together so they can study all day or when we're bored we have lunch, dinner or just get together to hang out.
Two weekends ago we all got together at the Sparks Marina & had dinner & played volleyball.

I'm So thankful for good friends that keep me company.
Note how Zach and I are not together in the picture... I'm so short I had to move over to be in the picture.

And last.... I LOVE Reno! I don't think Reno gets enough credit. It's so nice here. I have two shopping centers close to my house, a TARGET close ( I had to live without one for three years), a mall, a beautiful Marina & more! I'm in love with this place!