Thursday, September 22, 2011


Zach has been SOOO busy. He usually wakes up at 6:30 am and leaves for school at 7:15, comes home at 6:00 pm or 7:00pm we have dinner and he studies till 1:00 am. Sometimes he comes to bed at midnight.
It seriously breaks my heart to see him work so hard with little to no sleep & love it when he actually gets to do something other than study, like when he plays madden, when he plays sports with his friends or when he watches football. 

What do I do when Zach is studying? Well, I get to enjoy my day with my friends or I do laundry. I don't know why but I LOVE doing laundry.
I finally got a job, so I'm excited about that AND I also started advertising for my business finally!!! I feel pretty productive now days.
Now we only have 3 3/4 years left, well more than that. But the count down has begun.