Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What am I doing up so late? Well, I've been fighting with the computer for two hours now.
I sold my computer over the weekend because it wa giving me a lot problems. I took it to the apple store a couple of times, they told me it was fixed but I kept having problems. The guy that bought it said he could fix it easy, we just didn't want to deal with it anymore.
Now, I'm trying to figure out how to work the other computer. Which by the way is Zach's baby. I was trying to download photoshop elements & I somehow, don't ask me how, downloaded a ton of viruses & Zach about killed me. I'm not allowed to download anything without his permision now ha!
And it took me two days to figure out how to make my computer read my raw pictures. Anyways, I'm ready to blog again!!!



Doesn't this picture make you happy? Spring /summer is finally here! In Logan, anyways.
It was 70 degrees on friday. It didn't last, it's raining and cold right now, but the weekend was gorgeous.
We went up to the canyon and had a picnic with out best buddies.





It was the perfect weekend.