Thursday, April 28, 2011

We went to Vegas last week for Easter. It was the perfect weekend. The weather was amazing & I loved spending time with family.
We got back on Monday & it was freezing cold, it's snowing right now. Yes, snow in April, almost May. I'm not going to lie, I was pretty grumpy on Tuesday. I guess the weather puts me in a bad mood.


Updates:
Zach is almost done with school (& so am I)
Zach is going to be a rebel for the summer. He's so excited.
For those who haven't heard yet, we're moving again! This is our last month in Logan. 
We will be spending the next two years in Reno!
Zach got into Medical school ( And he is going to kill me for posting this)
We're moving to Vegas for 2 months. I can't wait!!!!


Now I have to get some boxes and start packing. 
A lot of people don't know I'm moving yet. I hate goodbyes, so I'm going to wait as long as posible to tell them :)